Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Little Update - Whats Comming Up In March

Hello everyone and welcome back I hope you are all having a lovely week. I wasn't sure which blog to write so I thought I'd let you know whats coming up on Bundle of Chatter in the next month. Also happy March I can't believe we are already at the third month of the year WOW!

  • Lots of cakes and recipes - as I have mentioned quite a few times I am hosting a afternoon tea this weekend and also I have two birthdays coming up which I'll be making cakes for.
 
  • February Favourites - I did a January favourites last month and you seemed to like it so I'll try and do one every month.
 
  • March empties - I have been collecting some of my empty products so I can tell you all what I will be re-purchasing.
 
  • Ways to De-stress - I thought this could help quite alot of you and make your weeks a little easier.
 
  • Snacks - making up new healthy snacks is actually my favourite blog to do so hopefully there will be more soon.

If you have anything else you'd like to see on Bundle Of Chatter please please please let me know in the comments below ( that Rhymed! ) and also follow me on instagram my name is @Bundle.Of.Chatter and see you soon for another blog.

Lyeira

No comments:

Post a Comment