Pages

Saturday 17 October 2015

Tiny Little Update

Hello everyone, this is going to be a tiny little update for you. As you probably know I posted my first ever blog yesterday. Today I have been working hard to make sure there will be new and exciting blogs to come. 

I am going to try and post a new blog very Sunday and Wednesday one of these will probably be a baking recipe and the other something else; we'll see how this goes; don't hold me to anything.

I absolutely love writing on my blog and would love to get your feedback whether that's questions or just a general comment.

Goodbye!

P.S. I made Tanya Burr's chocolate Cookies the other day and they are so very yummy there will be a link below to them, go bake them!




Tanya Burr's Chocolate Cookies 

5 comments:

  1. Love the look of the cookies maybe we could have a tutorial ( blogpost )........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello thank you for comment I'd love to do a tutorial but the recipe isn't mine so I can't copy write it but maybe I will come up with a cookie recipe in the future. The original recipe (Tanya Burr's) is linked at the bottom of this post. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna make them soon. Love ur blogs. Can't wait for more! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna make them soon. Love ur blogs. Can't wait for more! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ellie thank you for your comment hope you like my blog!

      Delete