Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

Colouring - A Way To De-Stress And Lots Of fun

Hello everyone, for alot of you it is half term meaning you have one week off school... yay! So if your stuck for things to do here is something that you can do throughtout half term. Also, happy valentines day!

I'm sure alot of you have seen the adult colouring books on every shelf, and I thought it would be really lovely to do some colouring. If, like me you don't have one of the books I just searched google images and some really lovely designs came up plus; it is a really nice achievement once you have finished. 
Here is one I did and the link that I used will be below:


I also found that is was really relaxing especially while watching your favourite program; this would be really good for someone with anxiety or alot on their mind as it really does relax you. I love the way you can personalise it and make it unique; although it does take a bit of time it is so worth it and gives you a really big sense of achievement.

Thank you for reading this blog post I hope you enjoyed it and I will include a few links to some really nice designs ( that you can colour in) here. Also, I made a cake yesterday with a friend which was a funfetti victoria spounge with maltesers splitting the two layers and to stop the jam pouring out ( If you'd like to see pictures from that and how we constructed it comment below ).

http://www.art-is-fun.com/free-adult-coloring-pages/

http://www.everythingetsy.com/2015/08/printable-coloring-pages-for-adults-15-free-designs/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/21/adult-coloring-books_n_7088048.html

I hope you all are having a wonderful week and make sure you make time to relax. Come back on Wednesday for another blog!

Lyeira
 

No comments:

Post a Comment