Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Product Review - Body Shop Hemp Hand Cream

Hello Everyone and welcome back to bundle of chatter. In the winter becasue it can get quite chilly and I'm always losing that one glove my hands can get extremely dry and tend to bleed and become very sore. Which I'm sure you can all imagine; isn't plesent. Recently I've been using body shop's 30ml hand creams but they ran out :-( so.... when I went into london recently I was on a mission to buy a new hand cream. 

When I went into body shop I noticed they had a new hand cream out which was great! I heading for the till and as I paid the lady at the till gave me a small green token and told me that £1.50 of the price went to a charity of my choice which I thought was a really lovely added extra. 

The product is 100ml and £11 which is a great price considering the smaller, 30ml hand creams are £4. The hand cream is made with hemp which helps to "relieve dry skin" and "restores moisture". The packaging has "change" on it as the £1.50 goes towards change for better. The only this I'm not sure about this packaging is that I am worried that it might be a bit difficult to get all the product out when you have got to the end of it but that's my only critism.

In my opinion I really love this hand cream it doesn't leave your hands sticky and leaves them extremely smooth. The smell is slightly like porridge (If you haven't already noticed I'm not great at describing smells) and wheat; personally I really like the smell.

This hand cream has made a massive difference to my hands and can help other people and wildlife too. If your thinking about buying this amazing product be quick as this size is limited edition. Although you can get the 30ml version anytime this will last longer and helps someone else out.

Thanks for reading this blog be sure to check out the body shop website for more amazing products like this one. I'm sorry blogs haven't been very consistant lately but I'm going to fix that. Come back on wednesday for a diy!

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/hemp/hemp-hand-protector.aspx 

Lyeira

No comments:

Post a Comment