Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

DIY - Cork Board Organiser

Hello everyone and today I have a DIY for you. I absolutley love this DIY as I think it looks great in any room and can really be personalised; it is also relatively inexpensive.

I purchased this cork board from Wilko for around £4 and thought this could be a great and fun DIY.


Firstly I hot glued some lace around the edges as I thought it would add a really lovely boarder,

 

 then I used blue baker's twine to make almost a washing line from the two corners and made some little lists on que cards which I chopped in half and pinned onto the twine with some little pegs;


this I found really helpful to keep myself super oragnised. I also used these really cute little buckets and hot glued them on to keep some DIY magnets and some pins in. this, I had to say made the cork board look really cute. Lastly I popped on some pictures from photobooths and things to make it personal to me but didn't want to photo them which is why you can't see them here. 


Here are some other ideas of what you could include: 
  •  A world map; and stick a pin everywhere you have been.
  • lots of pictures and memories.
  • little notes to your self and things to remember.
  • little jars to hold cosmetics and or stationary.
  • pins to hang jewellery.
I love the way you can mix and match with this DIY and the posibilities are endless. I hope you enjoyed this blog; I know I said todays blog would be a recipe but that will now be sunday; and don't worry they're super tastey! I hope this helped some of you to get organised. Come back on Sunday for a recipe!


Lyeira  

No comments:

Post a Comment