Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

My Recipe Book

Over the last couple of months I've been writing all my recipes into this book. I think something like this is perfect if you like to make up and test out your own recipes. This specific one is from paperchase and cost me £10 which I think is a suitable price all things considered, I'll try and find a link if you want to buy it but I did get it a few months back so I'm not sure if they'll still sell it.

In the front page there is useful cooking information such as temperatures and conversion of measurements. This can be so useful especially if you want to know how much cake batter you'll need to go in the specific cake pan or anything else.

Then you can write your recipes. I honestly think this is the cutest thing; It's laid out so neatly and has a little pocket at the front of each section for pictures or printed recipes. The subsections are: bakes, bread, biscuits, desert, useful stuff and notes. I love the way it can be customised to suit all your tastes. In the "useful stuff" section there are things such as: favourite bakes, useful websites and obviously I had to get the self promo in there. 

It's very difficult to put into words the cuteness of this so here are some pictures:







Where you can buy it - http://www.paperchase.co.uk/cupcakes-baking-journal.html

Thank you for reading I'm so happy to be back blogging and hope to see you all soon, also remember to follow me on instagram, @bundle.of.chatter. 

Lyeira

No comments:

Post a Comment