Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Shopping Haul

Hello everyone, so recently I went shopping with a friend and although I only brought two things I thought I would talk about them as I think there my new favourite things.

Maybelline Lash Sensational:
So I brought this mascara accidently in water proof but I'm so glad I did. My old mascara would always leave a dark smudge under my eyes by the end of the day and I would'nt even rub my eyes, but this mascara does not budge. To put it to the test I even splashed my face with water and It literally doesn't move. Also it comes off relatively easy at the end of the day with micellar water and a cleansing balm.



The Cutest Thing Ever:
 I brought this in a craft shop and everything in there was handmade. I had to buy this because it's so adorable and I've never seen anything like it. They had so many different colours and it was just very cute. 




Thank you all for reading and I'll see you next sunday for another blog. 
Lyeira

No comments:

Post a Comment