Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2015

11th Day Of Cakemas - Wrapping Presents

Hello everyone and wecome back to the 11th day of cakemas as you may or may not have noticed this blog was ment to go up yesterday and I'm super sorry it didn't, because it's so close to the big day now I have been super busy and wasn't able to put a blog up for you in time. Anyway with all that out of the way lets's get into the blog.

The chances are you have probably already wrapped your friends presents and have given them theirs   but, if you are giving your family's presents on Christmas day you may not have wrapped them and still if you have here are some super easy ways to make them a little more special really easily.

So first of all i just wrapped up a box in this brown paper with a print of santa on it. Because I'm not the best a wrapping it's good to cover the presents in other things.

First of all I used some twine and red bakers' twine and measured that to go around this present. I thought that doubling up on either ribon or twine to go around the presents is just a lovely touch.




Once I had tied the twine around the present I made a knot to hold it all in place, you could just finish here by making a bow which would still look lovely but I went one step further.


Next I added a really nice rustic bow to the center of the present to hide the knot.




After that I added these cute bells to the twine and then made a knot with the two ends of it so that they stayed on. You could also add a label at this stage so you knew who it was going to but I didn't want to so I just trimmed the ends of twine as they where quite long.


Thank you for reading this post and once again I'm really sorry it's so late but at least there will be another one tomorrow which definately won't be late!

Lyeira


No comments:

Post a Comment