Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2015

12th Day Of Cakemas - See You In 2016

Hello Everyone and today is the last day of cakemas! I can't believe how quickly it has gone by and how quickly 2015 has gone.

I started my blog 3 months ago in October and absolutely love writing on it, creating baking posts and making up recipes to share with you all and also so that, in fucture years I can find them too. Even though it has only been 3 months I can't remember not having a blog and turn into a little kid every time I see how many of you take time out of your day to read my work and it absolutely amazes me to see that you all come from such amazing countries worldwide. 

I hope everyone has such a lovely festive season and a happy new year. I Can't wait to make new and exciting posts in the fucture.

Thank you to everyone who has taken time out of their day to read this and I hope you all have a great festive season and an look forward to 2016 and the next post to go up will either be the 30th of December or the 3rd of January.

Lyeira

No comments:

Post a Comment