Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

5th Day Of Christmas - Favourite Festive Movies And Songs

Hello everyone and welcome to Cakemas day 5! Here are my favourite christmas films and songs with links so you can buy and listen to them. How very festive!

Songs

I've always thought that most of us where just born knowing the words to christmas songs because although they are only played for one month that month they are so overplayed and it's great and yet for the other 11 months we don't hear them and still remember all the words; but as soon I a school test came up... minds gone blank.

Let It Snow - Dean Martin

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande 

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Mel & Kim

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams

Baby It's Cold Outside - Indina Menzel & Michael Buble

Christmas Playlist (All The Songs In One)

Films

Here are my favourite christmas films and where you can buy them, this christmas I'm going to try to watch as many of these as possible, also these are in an order; my favourite last.

Home Alone Boxset 

Fred Claus 

Miracle On 34th Street 

Nativate Box Set 

Elf 

Thank you for reading this post hope you enjoyed it, and enjoying cakemas so far, bye...
P.S keep an eye on the playlist as I'll be adding more festive songs on the build up to Christmas
Lyeira  

No comments:

Post a Comment