Pages

Sunday 13 December 2015

7th Day Of Cakemas - DIY Festive Candle Holders

Hello everyone and welcome back to Cakemas Day 7! This DIY just goves that extra cozy touch to your house especially at this time of year. Also this is so simple and easy but super effective and relatively cheap.

You Will Need:




  • A Empty Tuna Tin 
  • Some Ribbon 
  • Some Twine
  • Glue / Hot Glue Gun
How To:
  •  Clean out your tuna can; I had to use some spray to get rid of the fish smell.
  • Wrap and glue the ribbon around the outside of your tin; I used a thick ribbon so that no tin would show on the side.
  • Skip the next two steps if you are using real candle as they could catch fire, I used electric candles.

  •  Glue twine arcoss the bottom half of the tin I did three layers.
  • To cover the glue I made some small bows to stick on each side.


Hope you enjoyed this super easy DIY and hope to see you soon with Cakemas day 8!

Lyeira    

No comments:

Post a Comment