Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

12 Days Of Cakemas

Hello Everyone as you may of guessed by the title of this blog I will be doing the 12 days of Cakemas throughout December. During December there will be 6 festive recipes and 6 Christmas tips and hacks so you can have the best Christmas ever!

I know Christmas may seem far away but it's actually not too far away and even if you don't celebrate Christmas you may have a friend who does (you could tell them about Cakemas).

Theio 6 Christmas tips and hacks will be things such as:
  • DIY Christmas decorations
  • DIY Christmas gift ideas
  • Christmas tips 
  • How to stay organised
  • How to buy the best presents and not break the bank.
  • Some really nice websites to do your Christmas shopping.
  • How to wrap presents nicely
  • some other surprise blog! (which I definitely have got ideas for 
Now, I would be lying if I said i hadn't already brought 80% of my Christmas presents already and although this may seem extremely over prepared (and it is), it really helps to reduce stress on the build up to Christmas! 

Thank you for reading and come back on Sunday for another blog!

1 comment: