Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Half blog / Update

Hello everyone I'm super sorry this is not a proper blog, more like a half blog or an update, and that it is like half an hour late.......... BUT there is a really exciting blog going up on either Thursday or Friday instead of Sunday and it's really exiting and I'm sooooo looking forward to baking them and sharing the recipe with you! If you can't tell already this is going to be a super chatty blog! Once again I'm super sorry that this blog is late and really short but hopefully the amazingness that is going to be either Thursday or Friday's blog will make it all ok. If you are new here please know not all of my blogs are like this and defiantly come back soon! Oh another quick thing this week I learnt the hard way that you shouldn't open the oven door while baking (R.I.P muffins... probably in baking hell from the way they tasted!) although this may seem obvious, it's not; especially when you forget what time they went in the oven and therefore it's all guess work. I obviously didn't want them to burn, so kept checking on them, oops!? At least know I now that either I've learnt a valuable life lesson or just to steer clear of muffins from now on... If you made to the end great! please let me know if you liked this style of chatty blog and I'll see you soon with a super amazing recipe! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh that is why my cupcakes and muffins use to fail. We have a new oven now though, one that I can actually see through haha anyway cant wait for more posts.

    ReplyDelete