Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

Baking Haul!

Hello Everyone welcome back to my blog here are a few things i brought while shopping, and of course all baking related!

Cupcake Holder

This was the first thing I brought and I have to say it is my favourite! It holds 24 cupcakes and is really easily held, my favourite thing about it is that is makes sure the cupcakes don't get squashed.



This was on offer at Hobby Craft and in the sale! (£20 down to £10)

 Baking Notebook

I absolutely love this notebook and think it's super cute! It has 3 hot air balloons on and says "Dream Big" although i like to think it says dream blog! I organise all my blog ideas by when they are going to be posted, each blog has one page for an idea so I can easily write them down and see what is going up next!



 I think this was around £6 from Home Sense, I'd definitely recommend getting one of these to organise anything you like!

Autumnal Sprinkles

These Sprinkles are an adorable decoration to all bakes at my favourite time of the year. There are four different types; maple leaves in autumnal colours, pumpkins with black sprinkles, plain orange ones and orange and yellow dots.



These where around £3 from Home Sense and they are perfect for autumn baking.

Cupcake Cases

These are mint green with a scallop hem and are really cute! These are perfect for baking your favourite cupcakes. 



I think these where around £2 from Home Sense, although each stores products may vary. 

Hope you enjoyed this little blog post hope you had great October half term!




 

2 comments:

  1. They all look really cool especially the cupcake holder.

    Boxofchatter1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cupcake holder and it's so great! I'd definatley recogmend (exuse spelling)

    ReplyDelete