Pages

Sunday 22 November 2015

New Snack - Pomegrante


Hello everyone I thought I'd start a new little series on this blog which includes easy recipes for healthy snacks which is a break from cupcakes. For this healthy snack all i used was pomgrante. This snack is so easy all you have to do is get the seeds out of your pomegranate (this is the hardest part) and then you just pop them in the freezer over night and in the morning you have a delicious snack ready to be eaten. If you have a sweet tooth like myself this is perfect because it really brings out the flavour and makes them that little bit more yummy. These would be perfect for a summer snack but pomegranates are a autumnal fruit so great for winter too.




Also, on the plus side pomegranates are packed with vitamin c and also believed to help lower the risk of breast and prostate cancer, which is an amazing added bonus! If your not a fan of pomegranate you could try experimenting with other frozen fruits because I think it really brings out the sweetness! 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed and if you made and enjoyed these I'd love to know. Also check out my friends blog she will be posting a review of these yummy snacks on the 29th of November so check that out also her blog is really amazing!

Lyeira

 My Friend's Blog




1 comment:

  1. This is a very healthy snack and full of loads of vitamins which to me sounds like a bonus.
    Boxofchatter1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete