Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

DIY Keep The Change Jar

Hello everyone and happy new year! Todays post I will show you a great use for an extra jar or tin which looks super adorable and has a great use. Here is where I got my inspriration from: http://diycozyhome.com/diy-keep-the-change-jar/


This DIY is quite self explanatory but here is how (and why) I made this.
  • Either buy or find an empty jar and clean it out if you are recyling.
  • Fill with any lose change.
  • Decorate it with whatever you'd like.
  • Once It's full count up your change and treat yourself.
I did this because I had so much change that you never actually use and it just sits at the bottom of your purse or money bank. Also I thought if all this change is put in one place it could actually made a bit of money which you can use to treat yourself which I think is something alot of use forget to do. Although it may take time to fill up your jar and it may only make a couple pounds it's definitely worth it. In mine I put 20p 's and under but you could put in more or less. You could even put in a pound a week, which may not seem like a lot but, at the end of the year it would be £52.



I've only been using mine for around 2 weeks and all ready I have made around £2 from money I would'nt even notice went missing. Hope you enjoyed this DIY and come back on the 6th for a recipe!

Lyeira

No comments:

Post a Comment