Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Diy Quotes Book

 Hello everyone today I have a slightly different blog for you, here we have a diy. So, I found this little book a while back and found a new use for it quite recently, it is such a pretty scrapbook which ties up with ribbon and is full of personal quotes and other collages


To make the quotes look extra cute I made up the words using newspapers and cardboard packaging we where going to throw away. Not only is it adorably cute it is good for the enviroment.


It's quite difficult to explain but these pictures are quite self explanitory. You don't have to do just quotes; I also did a some random cute designs.


I love collaging because something so simple can look so effective and you could do it sitting in font of the tv with a good film.


Here are some other ideas of collaging you could do, all of these where purchased from Hobby Craft and are such a great idea to dress up a room.  

Lyeira

No comments:

Post a Comment